DOT-C2 Glass bead standard DOT tape 2"x150'roll
Industrial grade adhesive, highly sticky and waterproof for long lasting application.
Bold day and night time visibility for enhanced safety.
Longest durability and life cycle available, color will not fade, dull or tarnish.
Easy to cut, apply and stick for fast application. Works Great For Cars, Trucks, Trailers, RV's, Campers, Boats, or Mailboxes.
"Much cheaper than a lot of other products we found, shipping was quick and the tape is working well. 5 stars." -Andrew Santana, NJ
- 2"x 150' Roll
- FREE and FAST SHIPPING
- 7"White 11"Red alternating Conspicuity pattern
- Effective nighttime reflective properties for common needs
- A top performer in any scenario with enhanced visibility technology
- Products now do not feature any logo
Our Standard glass bead style DOT tape is a commonly used style of product to meet the needs of most consumers. It has excellent reflective and durability properties and is an exceptional value.
Below we compare our product to 3M Diamond grade tape ($180 a roll) so you can truly see our tapes performance in multiple lighting conditions. (3M Diamond Grade has black DOT-C2 stamped and is second from the left)
Use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, buses, agricultural equipment, utility vehicles, automobiles, and essentially all mobile and industrial equipment. Can be used in conjunction with an all white roll or with strips for any practical application. Easy to Cut and Apply.
- Reflective Technology:Glass Bead
- Roll Size: 2" x 150'
- Certified for: 49CFR 571.108, ASTM D4956 (Type V), CCMTA, FMVSS 108, LS300C, Transport Canada
- Certified for: DOT-C2
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Provides the longest sight detection distance
- Withstands high-pressure washing
- Stands up to environmental conditions
- Exceeds DOT-C2 requirements
- Can be riveted through
- No edge sealing required
- Impact resistant
- Single layer construction
- Thin and flexible for easy application
- Withstands high pressure washing and resists edge lift
- OEM preferred
We Also Recommend